Our STI Testing and the at-home STD test Page for ordering a Home delivery sample kit.
STD Check at home.
A profile of 3 different STIs. What does it include?
Even though Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea are the most common of the three in the profile:
- Chlamydia: one of the most common infections in the community.
- Gonorrhoea: a common and resistant infection that needs quality treatment.
- Ureaplasma: not well known, but one of the most common of the 3 main diseases.
Why choose our 3 in 1 STI Kit?
- Because we use CE-certified PCR laboratory equipment that sensitively and accurately detects Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and Ureaplasma.
- A hassle-free self-swab kit is sent to your home. Remember to follow the simple instructions, then post them back to our lab free of charge.
- 1 x Stress-Free, Pre-Paid Royal Mail Tracked24,
- Return to Lab Track 24 Labels included.
+ Result Certificate Issued
What does the package include?
- Self Swab Sample
- Sample tube with liquid.
- Specisafe plastic case.
- Return bag UN3373.
- Pre-paid label.
- Instructions for use.
- Urine Sample
- Sample container.
- Pre-paid label.
How does the std urine check work?
Order your kit online and once it arrive collect your sample at home.
Drop off the parcel preferably in the morning to get the earlier box clearances. Using the Return Track24 pre-paid label on each kit, drop the package off at the nearest Royal Mail Priority Red Box to return it to the Lab.
Once your results are ready, we will send you an email with your certificate.
But how long do the results take?
Also, the target turnaround time for results is 1-3 working days from receiving them in the laboratory. The turnaround time is a guide only and sometimes depends on assay run schedules.
* So, if your results are positive, please visit your health provider for treatment *
But this is a great way to get checked. Furthermore, you have privacy and comfort. Also, the kit design is for three health checks.
They are processed at Medicines Online. However, please note this is a profile kit of 3 health panels. Why get three other products when 1 Profile kit for all 3?
At-Home STD Test Sample Management
Therefore, consider that the Medicines Online for home delivery is not just a cost-effective way to check for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, and Ureaplasma in 1 kit. Still, it’s a PCR Laboratory solution that Clinics use for a general health check.
Finally, make sure the sample is done properly. Therefore, follow the instructions. Or invalid results occur. Sample management rules must be followed. So, please follow our guidelines.